- No Bake Kids' Cooking Class with Courtney Huggins
Wednesday, April 18, Session I: 2-3 p.m., Session II: 3:30-4:30 p.m.
For children ages 5-10. Make tasty, healthy recipes! Registration is required.
- The Bookcase Evening Discussion Group
Thursday, April 19, 7 p.m.
The Unseen World by Liz Moore: Raised by her brilliant, eccentric, socially inept single father, Ada embarks on a mission to uncover his secrets. Discussion led by Toby Zabinski. Check for copies at the Circulation Desk.
- Books & Breakfast Morning Book Discussion Group
Tuesday, May 22, 10 a.m.
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult: When her reluctance to treat the newborn of a white supremacist couple results in the child's death, an African-American nurse is placed on trial.
- Wed, Apr 18, 2018 -- Storytime 2-Year-Olds at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Apr 18, 2018 -- Oscar Film: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at 1:00 PM
- Wed, Apr 18, 2018 -- No Bake Kids Cooking Class with Courtney Huggins at 2:00 PM
- Wed, Apr 18, 2018 -- No Bake Kids Cooking Class with Courtney Huggins at 3:30 PM