From Meryl Farber, Library Director
Welcome to the Case Memorial Library’s newly redesigned website. Our website is your 24-hour virtual library, offering an easy-to-use gateway through which you can access our materials, resources, and services. At any time you can:
- Search our online catalog containing over 129,000 print, media, and digital holdings and place holds
- Review your account, renew your materials, and create reading lists
- Download an e-book, e-audiobook, or e-magazine from our growing collection
- View our calendar of events
- Find answers to frequently asked questions such as how to apply for a library card, borrow a museum pass, or reserve a meeting room
- Utilize our premium online databases to learn a new language, sharpen your job skills, and much, much more!
- Find “Great Reads+” recommendations from our professional librarians to help customize your reading, listening, and viewing experience
Do you have a reference question? There is no resource more reliable than a librarian. You can ask us anything online and we’ll provide you with answers from sources you can trust.
Whether you visit us remotely or in person, I hope you find the Library to be useful and enjoyable. Thank you for your patronage as we continue to explore ways to enrich your library experience.