Contents Previous Page Next Page
Some early homes of Orange still standing today include:
Opposite page, left to right, the Leverett Treat house at 305 Old Grassy Hill Road, the Colonel Asa Platt house at 2 Tyler City Road and the Deacon Edward L. Clark house at 974 Race Brook Road.
This page, top to bottom, the Benjamin T. Clark house at 603 Orange Center Road, the Walter S. Hine house at 707 Derby Avenue and the Otto Buchholz house at 240 Indian River Road.
In the early 1900's when most of these photographs were taken, Orange families frequently posed in front of their homes for pictures to place in the family albums.