Top left: Home delivery service came to Orange in 1902 with the inauguration of Rural Free Delivery (RFD), originating out of Scobie's Store on Orange Center Road.
Bottom left: Albert Miles Clark, the town's first rural postal carrier, used a wagon drawn by mules for his deliveries. He missed only one day of work because of weather in 36 years of deliveries.
Top right: In 1949 the first specially built U. S. Post Office in town was opened on Orange Center Road.
Bottom right: In 1967 the post office was relocated in new and larger quarters on Old Tavern Road.